Tuesday, January 30, 2007

UFO's: the List

Currently on the needles (and have been for quite some time):

  • Shedir from Knitty in Rowan Felted Tweed (inspired entirely by See Eunny Knit). See how gorgeous it looks on her? I thought so too and blithely cast on about four months ago. I'm up to the crown shaping (the end basically) but lack all motivation to see this hat through.
  • Two, count them two, Hourglass Sweaters from "Last Minute Knitted Gifts". One in Rowan Kid Classic, a soft, girly pink (I'm not a girly pink kind of gal) and Jo Sharp, somewhere between sage and lime green. The green one I completely finished only to discover I'd decreased both sleeves the same direction (slanting left). It looks a little arty, but I'd know better.
  • A crew-neck cardigan from "The Sweater Workshop" by Jacqueline Fee. I have the neck shaping to do and I'm finished.
  • A second Jaywalker sock in Koigu. The first one is lovely and fits me. I have the toe decreases to finish the second one entirely, and have for almost a year now.
  • A second sock from "Socks Soar on two Circular Needles". Same as the Jaywalker, except it's been almost two years and only the toe decreases to do.
There's more, much more but this is all for tonight. Sigh.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's not like it's a job. Finish them when you feel like it! Tell UFO guilt to bugger off! :)

Arlette said...

Howdy! Forget UFO's. Nothing in life is ever finished -- it's all a progression. Meaning, if you finish every one of your in-progress projects without starting something new, you'll keel over dead. It's true. Elizabeth Zimmerman said so.