Thursday, February 22, 2007

Red Light Special


I finished my knitting for Bella and have ripped and re-knit the yoke for the Hourglass Sweater. I'm using Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed in color #400 Ambrosia. I'm six rows from the end and then will begin (again) the hemming. But I'm pleased to be finishing it - it's beautiful so far and I already am considering it a favorite in terms of process and end product. I like it and the yarn I'm using so much that I'd like to make a second one right away but this great hat is calling out to me. There are so many great projects that I'd like to begin (or finish):

  • Demi (stalled on the needles due to my indecision to knit it flat or in the round)
  • Shadow Tam (above from Interweave Knits Fall 2004) - I've completed one beautiful wedge out of 8 total.
  • Arlette's great reversible brioche beanie.
  • Red Light Special by Brooklyn Tweed
More later - I'm off to the knit shop and to drive my husband to work (not in that order).

No comments: